I'm so sorry that I can't keep up on this site. I have a lot of pictures I'd like to post, but it always seems like one of our three computers is broken and for some reason I need all three of them to get this blog going.
Anyways, AJ has started school and is doing great. His handwriting has improved dramatically in three weeks and so has his reading. He doesn't mind his uniform because he sees all the other kids wearing the same thing. We ride our bikes home from school because we are so close, and I really enjoy it because it gives me a chance to talk to him one-on-one about his school day. The girls entertain one another while AJ is gone. The days seem to fly by now since he has started school. I will get pictures posted soon, I promise.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
It's been too long ...
Posted by Beth at 7:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment