Today, my friend and I ran in the Women's Celebration Run in Boise. It started raining - no pouring -- at 1 a.m. and didn't stop until we came home from the race. I finished a somewhat disappointing time of 27:19, and I spent about the same amount of time in the bath trying to warm up. I'd like to run another race in October with my coach (Alan) by my side and see how well I can do. We also had a nice dinner with my running partner, Jessica Myers, and her family (also our neighbors). The kids played, adults chatted ... I couldn't ask for a better way to spend time. I will post a pre-race photo once I get it from Jessica.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So now your a runner?! Congrats! Right now I'm glad I can walk to the toliet. (5 days postpartum) Life is alot busier with a child in school. I'm already looking forward to school breaks and summer.
Can't wait to see pictures! When is your next race?
Post a Comment