Cold weather kept us from going to the zoo as we had planned for Julianne's birthday, but we made it up to her with lots of treats. Since this morning, we've probably sang happy birthday to her five times. She had a birthday doughnut for breakfast, and cupcakes at lunch. Who knows what special something will appear after dinner? Julianne has always been such a sweet and precious girl. Alan and I love the girl she has become in just two years. She loves to give hugs, sing with Barney the Dinosaur, and comfort her dolls. Julianne also copycats whatever Tessa is doing, even if that happens to be crying and throwing a fit. Julianne received special presents and birthday greetings from family and friends. Please enjoy these sweet pictures of our growing girl.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I can't believe your baby is 2 already! Wow! Your kids have the most adorable dimples! I think AJ looks like Alan and the girls look like you!
Oh, Beth, your children are adorable. I really need to keep in better touch!! Where are you these days? We are still in Memphis, probably for forever. I'd love to hear from you! Really, those kids are darling!
Post a Comment